P226 MK25 FOR SALE
P226 MK25 FOR SALE.
Wherever you will go diving with the MK25 Evo A700, the equipment will definitely not be the problem.
The sophisticated combination of the A700 second stage with the Scubapro MK25 EVO first stage, delivers the ultimate system with a high airflow for all sorts of diving.
Background information on the manufacturer
In 1963, Gustav Dalla Valle and Dick Bonin founded the brand of professional diving equipment that by now defines the image worldwide: Scubapro. Scubapro combines advanced technologies with intuitive, perfected designs, whereby divers can focus on their diving experience instead of on their equipment.
More information about the Scubapro MK25 Evo serie?
Are you in doubt whether the Scubapro MK25 series suits your personal diving preferences? Every diver is different and has of course his or her own wishes.
Naturally, it also differs per diver which product is most suitable. We have an extensive assortment of products from the Scubapro MK25 series and gladly provide you with tailored advice. Together, we consider the available possibilities.
Would you rather see the products of Scubapro MK25 with your own eyes first? Visit our spacious store of more than 4.000 m2 in Nijverdal. In the store, we are also ready to answer all your questions. Contact us today!
Overview: The MK 25 Mod 2 Underwater Breathing Apparatus (UBA) is a self-contained, closed-circuit, oxygen UBA designed for use in shallow water operations where concealment of surface exhaust bubbles is essential.
The UBA is worn on the diver’s chest with the breathing bag in the same relative position as the lungs. The UBA provides a diver with oxygen; the exact time will depend on the individual diver’s rate of breathing, water temperature, and their depth in the water column.
Features: The breathing gas flows from the oxygen cylinder through the reducer and the automatic demand valve into the breathing bag. High-pressure gas goes to the pressure gauge, while intermediate (low) pressure gas goes to the demand valve.
The swimmer inhales gas from the breathing bag and exhales into the soda lime canister (scrubber) where carbon dioxide is removed. Purified gas returns from the canister to the breathing bag to repeat the cycle.
Operating times are primarily dependent on the individual diver and canister duration for the temperature of the water.
Operational time is between 3-31/2 hours. Components: The MK 25 Mod 2 UBA consists of the equipment housing, pressure regulator (reducer), associated piping, demand valve, respiratory (breathing) bag, and soda lime canister (carbon dioxide scrubber).
The oxygen cylinder, inhalation and exhalation hoses, and the mouthpiece valve are external principal components.
The SIG SAUER P226 is the pistol that set the standard by which all other combat handguns are measured.
The exceptional ergonomics and balance make this fullsize pistol easy to handle. Its longer barrel yields better ballistic performance and accuracy.
The P226 MK25 is identical to the pistol carried by the U.S. Navy SEALs, the fleet’s special warfare operators.
The railed P226 chambered in 9mm and engraved with an anchor on the left side of the slide is the official sidearm of the SEALs.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Second stage’s rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is extremely durable.
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.